What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you register with us. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys or provide feedback. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
The following data may be collected and stored by Lessonbox Ltd (trading as Lessonflix):
- Name of the person
- Name of the company/employer
- Contact information like email, telephone number, address and other identification data
- Professional titleTerritoryCurriculum vitae etc. data relating to applying for a job
- Information provided when fulfilling customer feedback, contact request and support request forms
- Information relating to customer orders, deliveries and invoices
- Information relating to the web site usage like used browser, device, IP address, country, where the visitors come from and go on our website, and how long do they stay on our web site
- Information related to the customers and agreements
- Customer information related to services and products
In operating our website we may also collect and process the following data about you:
Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data.
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you register to receive information, a newsletter etc. or make a purchase.
Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Any or all of the above data may be required from us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when you request information from Lessonflix.
Who is the Data Controller?
The data controller of this website is: Lessonbox Ltd (trading as Lessonflix)
How do we use your information?
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you and is of a legitimate interest. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our Website, such as improvements or service/product changes that may affect our service.
- For marketing purposes so that we can provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you and where you have consented to receive such information.
- You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How can you access your information and get it corrected?
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please contact us at the following:
Data Protection Officeremail: email@example.com
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up-to-date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
How do we store your personal data?
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Do we disclose your data?
We do not share your personal data with any third parties.
Third-party website links
You might find links to third party websites on our Website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Information security and confidentiality are secured with the help of technical and organizational measures like access control, user rights, passwords and the encryption of the network traffic. Data is stored in protected servers or when the data is in manual form, it is kept in a locked place. The processing of personal data is limited to those people who are relevant in producing the needed service.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. It will not identify any personal details.